mercredi 31 août 2016

How to resolve symbols after statically linking to Visual C++ Runtime? [duplicate]

I have a little command line project which makes use of the jpeglib from the jpeg group and I want to statically link to the VC++ Runtime so I can distribute my executable more easily.

I found numerous posts explaining that you have to set:

Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Runtime Library

to /MT

But this gives me several unresolved symbols.

47 Errors in Debug mode
5 Errors in Release mode

1>jpeg.lib(jdatasrc.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved External Symbol "__imp__fread".
1>jpeg.lib(jdatadst.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved External Symbol "__imp__ferror".
1>jpeg.lib(jmemmgr.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved External Symbol "__imp____stdio_common_vsscanf".
1>jpeg.lib(jdmarker.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved External Symbol "__imp__strncpy".
1>MSVCRT.lib(_chandler4gs_.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved External Symbol "__except_handler4_common".

I dont know what to do. Help is much appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire