mardi 27 septembre 2016

Enable c++11 in Eclipse with Intel compiler icpc

I'm running Eclipse Neon 4.6.0 in Ubuntu 16.04 with the Intel compiler included in the Parallel Studio (ver. 16.0.3 20160415, student license). It works fine, but i can't use the c++11 standard in Eclipse. I need it especially to work easily with strings and random numbers packages.

Outside Eclipse, if I run in a terminal something like:

icpc -std=c++11 myfile.cxx -o myprogram

it works without problems, even if the code contains c++11 stuff (i.e. to_string() etc.).

I tried to insert manually in Eclipse the -std command and/or modify the "ANSI Language" parameters in Properties->Intel C++ Compiler->Tool Settings but it won't work. I tried almost every single command in Eclipse's settings without success.

So, the question is: can i use Eclipse+icpc with the c++11 standard?

Thank you all.

P.S. in Eclipse using g++ compiler the c++11 setting works fine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire