lundi 29 janvier 2018

Problems with slow building and compiling c++ programs

I am a Computer Science student and we are using Sublime Text 3, Windows Powershell, and MinGW to compile, build, and run c++ programs. I am using a Surface Pro 4 laptop for school with Norton Security Suite. I've excluded the folders where I store these programs, Sublime Text 3, and Windows Powershell from scans and Auto-Protect. When I try to compile and build using ctrl + B in Sublime Text 3 it takes much longer to do so. Running the exact same code as the instructor, compared to his 0.4 seconds mine will take 1.4 seconds. What is it that could be slowing down my build/compile/run?

I need this to run faster because we'll be making larger programs and I can't have windows stopping me in before I know if a program works or not. Thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire