jeudi 31 octobre 2019

Unable to debug c++ program with class implementation

I am trying to setup debugging environment in visual studio and I hope I was successful in doing it,because when I am trying to debug a normal math c++ program then my break point is hitting(or first line of code as default breakpoint) but when I am trying to debug the main program with class header file name included in the main program(i.e with class object or class implementation) then my breakpoint are not hitting. Any help where I am going wrong??

#include <iostream>
#include "Sales_item.h"
using namespace std;
int main()
{
 cout<<"hello";
 Sales_item item1, item2;
 cin >> item1 >> item2; // read a pair of transactions
 cout << item1 + item2 << endl; // print their sum
 return 0;
}

This is showing in cppdgb console:

C:\Users\admin\Documents\cpp>c:\Users\admin.vscode\extensions\ms-vscode.cpptools-0.26.1\debugAdapters\bin\WindowsDebugLauncher.exe --stdin=Microsoft-MIEngine-In-w2a4a5fw.4hb --stdout=Microsoft-MIEngine-Out-q2oc4jsv.b14 --stderr=Microsoft-MIEngine-Error-rlvf2qhl.2bw --pid=Microsoft-MIEngine-Pid-3fayxkbu.ji4 --dbgExe=C:\MinGW\bin\gdb.exe --interpreter=mi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire