mardi 28 avril 2020

Debugger does not stop at breakpoint and displays "Frames are not available" and "Variables are not available" (CLion)

System

Latest macOS, CLion (2018)

Problem

I'm trying to solve an exercise for uni and once I download the project I put it into my HDD I always used and once opened a message from IDE (never saw it before) shows up saying something related to case sensitive problems. Clicking on it the website says it is not really a problem so I decide to ignore it, until now. I need to debug the project as a part of the exercise and when I try nothing shows up on the debugger even if there are 3 breakpoints.

What I tried

I tried to download a fresh project and the problem does not go away, on the IDE site there are not direct solutions and the documentation for "Debugger" is generic. I tried to debug other project and it doesn't work anywhere.

What should I do?

Now, the project is due to next Monday, what should I do? Keep in mind that I'm a complete noob, it was kinda the first time for me working with the debugger, the real first time in class everything worked fine (a couple months ago). The problem seems to be related to the HDD (file system: NTFS, I use it via Tuxera) but that doesn't make sense... I had projects there in the past.

Thanks to everyone will try to help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire