mardi 30 mars 2021

Problems including OpenSSL for eclipse

I am trying to include the recent version (1.1.1) of OpenSSL in eclipse. I am looking to use some crypto related functions from OpenSSL in my code. So I unzipped the folder and added the 'include' folder of OpenSSL to settings->path (just as I do for any other include folder). However, when I try to compile, it gives me an error "opensslconf.h does not exist". So when I go to the include folder, I see that although there is a file named opensslconf.h, it is actually a .IN file, so essentially, it is opensslconf.h.in, which is why the compiler is not able to recognize it. Also, simply changing the file type to .h wont work because it has some scripting which is used in .IN files and those will give errors while compiling. Is there a way around this issue? Thanks so much in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire