mercredi 29 septembre 2021

I have a homework question which I need to submit by today and please excuse me if the format of my question is wrong,I'll be frank about the question [closed]

I have to write 3 separate programs and the questions are as below -

1-Move a JSON object from one part of the structure (denoted by keyOld) to another (denoted by keyNew).

2-Write a JSON structure in memory to a file.

3-Insert a new JSON object with one key value pair into a JSON data structure.This function uses the last used node as parent key.

->These programs must make use of c++ programming(c++11).And as in for the libraries I'm using json.hpp(taken from nlohman's).Also,create a json structure in the program and make the functions based on that structure.(Also,you can write the entire program either in main,or can create a seperate function too)The user also must be able to input values.There is no other limiting factor,just need the programs for them.(And again,I apologize if I haven't conveyed it better with nicer format):)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire