vendredi 29 octobre 2021

Visual Studio auto tab "Move Lines Up/Down"

I normally select a portion of code and then use Alt+Up/Down to perform a "Edit.MoveSelectedLinesUp" or "Edit.MoveSelectedLinesDown". Trying to fix another auto formatting issue, I changed a substantial amount of settings. Then I didn't remember which ones I changed, So I decided to reset everything by "Tools-> Import and Export Settings -> Reset all".

Now when I perform this Move Up and Down, the code is not auto idented, so I need to manually tab it or do an auto format.

I tried reinstalling and installing everything, but for some reason Visual Studio remembers keeps doing it by default.

I don't know if this is the default behaviour or is it something I configured and I lost it by performing a reset.

Can anyone help me with this?

I use the C++ Editor and I have Visual Assist installed.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire