mercredi 15 décembre 2021

How to get all values in SQL from a table's column, in QT C++

So I'm trying to get all of the values from a sqlite3 database in QT with C++ (11). My table called "Auteurs", and the column that contains all the values called "nom".

With DB Browser I successfully extracted all the values but implementing it into my program that accepted the the following syntax :

Etudiants->exec(QLatin1String("SELECT nom FROM Auteurs WHERE nom is not NULL"));

without any error specification after compiling and executing the program tells me that it crashed. Any idea why it does ? and in what sort of type I should store the values, that I will get (QStringList)?

Other useful indications : Qt 5.14.1 (i386-little_endian-ilp32 shared (dynamic) release build; by MSVC 2017) on "windows" OS: Windows 8.1 Version 6.3 (Build 9600) [winnt version 6.3.9600]

Architecture: x86_64; features: SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4.1 SSE4.2 AVX AVX2

Thank you for your help !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire