samedi 21 janvier 2023

How to resolve warning related to deprecated armadillo function in C++

I an very new to C++ and I am using C++ library (armadillo) for my UG project. I was using computer in which armadillo was already installed. When I compiled the code it was warning free. Very recently I updated armadillo library with recent release (and forget to keep backup) and now my compiler showing following warning 485 13 D:\LAB HDD\main.cpp [Warning] 'arma::mat_injector<arma::Mat<eT> > arma::Mat<eT>::operator<<(eT) [with eT = double]' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

where the associated code is if(temp1==2) { uvec q1 = find(arma::strans(atmp)); q2<<M(q1(0))<<M(q1(1))<<endr; //there is warning EdgeU.insert_cols(n, arma::strans(q2)); q3<<m<<k;//there is warning Triangle.insert_cols(n,arma::strans(q3)); n=n+1; }

Is there anyone who can point out why it is showing warning at two instances? any reference where I can read about to remove these warning? Thank you.

I tried to go through the library which mentioning the exception. However, I am not expert therefore probably I am missing something.

I am expecting that the code will compile with minimul warnings and this issue may affect the future work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire