dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Can't get SFML Music to work

Okay, just a forewarning: I am really new to C++ and only began coding this year.


So, I have been trying to code this program to run in the console using the SFML libraries. I had problems in the past trying to get the libraries to work, but now I'm good. So, I have a function that plays music, but when I try to activate the function in the console I just get a return value of 0 and the console closes.


Relevant code:



void music ()
{
system("CLS");

sf::Music WorldOnFire;

std::string musicInput;

std::cout << "What would you like to listen to?" << std::endl;
std::cout << "> Track 1 - \"I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire\" by The Ink Spots" << std::endl;
std::cout << "> Back" << std::endl;

std::getline(std::cin, musicInput);

std::transform(musicInput.begin(), musicInput.end(), musicInput.begin(), ::toupper);
musicInput.erase(std::remove(musicInput.begin(), musicInput.end(), ' '), musicInput.end());

if (musicInput == "TRACK1" || musicInput == "TRACK1-\"IDON'TWANTTOSETTHEWORLDONFIRE\"" || musicInput == "TRACK1-\"IDON'TWANTTOSETTHEWORLDONFIRE\"BYTHEINKSPOTS" || musicInput == "\"IDON'TWANTTOSETTHEWORLDONFIRE\"" || musicInput == "IDON'TWANTTOSETTHEWORLDONFIRE")
{
if (!WorldOnFire.openFromFile("WorldOnFire.ogg"))
{
std::cout << "Could not open file. File corrupted or missing." << std::endl;
std::cin.ignore();
music();
}
WorldOnFire.play();
}

else if (musicInput == "BACK")
{
system("CLS");
activitypage ();
}
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire