jeudi 30 juillet 2015

How do you enable VS2013 c++ compiler functionality?

So I'm pretty stumped here. I have a Library "A" that I wrote in C++ with VS2013, and can successfully include and build it within project "X".

Project "X" is an MFC app also developed in VS2013, and its Platform Toolset value is set to VS2013. It happens to be a Win32 application.

I now have to include the library in a different project "Y" (which was a VS2010 project, but I converted it using VS to 2013).

Project "Y" is NOT an MFC app, instead a .dll, and its Platform Toolset value is also set to VS2013. It is an x64 application.

However, when I try to build "Y", I get tons of compiler errors, mostly because the library uses C++11 features, and apparently VS isn't allowing it. The errors are mostly vector bracket-initialization syntax problems. E.G. non-aggregates cannot be initialized with initializer list.

But I don't understand. To my knowledge, VS2013 should support these features, and it appears to in my other projects. What could be the issue here? Is there something else I need to do to use the C++11-like compiler?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire