jeudi 28 janvier 2016

C++ thread: Non-standard syntax; use '&' to create a pointer to a member [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

======================================================

  • Windows 10
  • C++ 11
  • Visual Studio 2015 with Update 1

======================================================

My Send arguments:

FSocket* mySocket;
TArray<uint8> data;
FString stopWatchId;

I am trying to create a thread:

std::thread send_thread(Send, mySocket, data, stopWatchId);

My Send looks like this:

void TCPMessengerServer::Send(FSocket *socket, TArray<uint8>data, FString stopwatchID ){

}

For some reason, I cannot compile my program as I get the error:

Error C3867 'TCPMessengerServer::Send': non-standard syntax; use '&' to create a pointer to member

How can I fix this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire