dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Run a not-minimized application out off users view

I'm currently writing a program taking screenshots from a third-party application (portable Firefox), processes those and finally sends a mouse-click to a specified calculated location of the application (portable Firefox) via SendMessage.

This is actually all working, but I need to get a step further! At the moment this application is using the whole screen and the user is not able to do something else then watching the program. What I want to optimise is that the user can run my program and use other programs at the same time. But unfortunately it seems to be impossible to take a screenshot of an minimized window. That's why I need an alternative solution.

I thought about moving my application out of the users view (e.g. position -10000 -10000) using SetWindowPos but then I was again unable to take a screenshot of it. Also I was looking for a method to simulate a second monitor to windows to put my program on. I was also unable to simulate an additional desktop. Perhaps one of those ideas is the way to go, but I have no idea how.

Are there any suggestions/tips/etc. how to achieve to run my program not-minimized but out off the users view?

Thanks in advance for any answer!


Disclaimer: This is my first post and I'm not an native English speaker.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire