vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Can't install tessocr (Tesseract) on CentOS

I've been trying to install tessocr (http://ift.tt/2agWTTy) node module on my server but I've been having no luck at all.

I'm getting this error when I try to compile it on my own with ncmake --build:

[ 50%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/http://ift.tt/2avwi26
In file included from /home/hivee/server/node_modules/tessocr/src/tessocr.cc:5:
/home/hivee/server/node_modules/tessocr/node_modules/nan/nan.h:43:3:
error: #error This version of node/NAN/v8 requires a C++11 compiler

I updated my C++11 compiler, so it's that one but this is showing me that error, plus some other ones

And I'm getting the same error whenever I try to install with NPM (npm install tessocr --save) but with this extra error:

Failed at the tessocr@0.1.2 install script 'node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the tessocr package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.

I just want to install tessocr node module on my CentOS server, I've had no luck at all.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire