jeudi 30 mars 2017

Xcode, C++ and SFML. Library issues

I am trying to compile a simpel code that will show me a window by using Xcode with my mac. Everything seems to work and I get "Build Succeeded". But then nothing happens and I get the message:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libsfml-audio.2.4.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/zeeshanaslam/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/test-frpvsmylufuctqaphblszdoivflt/Build/Products/Debug/test

Reason: image not found

I am very new to programming, so please could any one help me with this problem.

My code is:

#include <SFML/Graphics.hpp>


int main(){


    sf::RenderWindow window(sf::VideoMode(640,480),"TEST");

    while (window.isOpen()){

        sf::Event evnt;

        while (window.pollEvent(evnt)){

            if(evnt.type == evnt.Closed)

                window.close();

        }

        window.clear();

        window.display();

    }
}

I am not sure if its the code or Xcode is what causing the problem.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire