dimanche 29 décembre 2019

Finding maximum and minimum numbers in a vector entered by user [closed]

I'm a beginner programmer...I'm trying to write a piece of code which does these actions in order:

  1. Asks the user how many numbers he/she wants to enter
  2. gets the numbers from input and store them in the vector using the .push_back method
  3. finding the max and min element using *max_element(vector.begin(), vector.end() and *min_element(vector.begin(), vector.end())

I've tried these methods and this is the error I get:

error: no match for 'operator<<' (operand types are 'std::vector<int>::iterator' {aka '__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<int*, std::vector<int> >'} and '<unresolved overloaded function type>')

And this is the piece of code I've written:

#include <iostream>
#include <vector>
#include <bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
    int times{};
    int input{};
    cout << "How many numbers do you want to enter? ";
    cin >> times;
    vector <int> Data(times);
    cout << "Enter the numbers: ";
    for(int i{1}; i<=times; i++){
        cin >> input;
        Data.push_back(input);
    }
    cout << "Max = " << *max_element(Data.begin(), Data.end() << endl;
    cout << "Min = " << *min_element(Data.begin(), Data.end()) << endl;

    return 0;
}

I don't know what I've done wrong here...If anyone can help I would highly appreciate it...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire