jeudi 25 février 2021

Error LNK2005 DllMain already defined in uafxcw.lib(dllmodul.obj)

I have dll project. I added to my solution other quite big project that I want to use as a lib in my dll. But when I started to use new project from my dll project, I had several linking errors, also like in this question error LNK2005: new and delete already defined in LIBCMTD.lib(new.obj)

I've put into "Additional dependency" and "ignore specific library" uafxcwd.lib;Libcmtd.lib, and errors about new, delete etc now is gone, but I still got the error about DllMain.

I've also tried to put

extern "C" { int __afxForceUSRDLL; }

line to the cpp with DllMain and got additional error

Error   LNK2005 __afxForceUSRDLL already defined in dllmain.obj 

I'm completely at a loss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire