dimanche 21 novembre 2021

Changed sublime build and still have "only available with '-std=c++11' or '-std=gnu++11' error - sublime

I'm learning C++ and I got to the for each loop today. When I did that I got the error in the title (in sublime text), so then I changed my build to this.

{ 
    "cmd":
     [
         "g++", "-std=c++11", "-Wall", "-ansi", "-pedantic-errors", "$file_name", "-o", 
         "${file_base_name}.exe", "&&", "start", 
         "cmd", "/k" , "$file_base_name"
    ], 
     "selector": "source.cpp", 
     "working_dir": "${file_path}", 
     "shell": true 
} 

I'm still getting the error, but not sure why. The build works for everything I have right now besides for each loops. All I added extra was the "-std=c++11", which I thought would work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire