vendredi 26 novembre 2021

Leaving Only Unique Specific Words(technically Sentences) [closed]

Greetings Sires and Dams, I have a some trouble here. Let's say I have a some Structure(let's call it Text) that including a Specific Words'. These Specific Words is actually a different Sentences here. Also these Specific Words in this Text, as intended(but it is not necessary), are indicated by a ';;;' sign on both sides like this one: ';;;A;;;', and they are divided by only single Space like this:

  • "';;;A;;;' ';;;B;;;'";

these Words can also have Space inside of them(because they're actually a sentences) and other punctuation marks, like this:

  • "';;;Something is written here, but I couldn't see this;;;' ';;;Can I take this cookie on your desk? No? It's so much sad;;;'";

so, we can describe this Text like:

  • ";;;A;;; ;;;B;;; ;;;D;;; ;;;C;;; ;;;A;;; ;;;D;;;";
  • ";;;B;;; ;;;D;;; ;;;A;;; ;;;D;;;";
  • ";;;A;;; ;;;B;;; ;;;D;;;";
  • ";;;A;;; ;;;B;;;";
  • ";;;C;;; ;;;A;;; ;;;D;;;";

and etc.

{';'<--end of line, '"X"' is for Line, ';', and '"' is used here just as element of design for simplify distinction between other signs, and for better description of my thoughts, this is can be seemed only by humans, not by compiler}

So, like I say earlier this is Text and it have a Certain Structure and if we can carry out a certain Operations by it we need to preserve it in the end.

Lastly, I have a question:

  • Is there certain Operations that can Leave only Unique Words in this Text?

like this:

  • ";;;A;;; ;;;B;;; ;;;D;;; ;;;C;;;'LE''LE'";
  • "'LE''LE''LE''LE'";
  • "'LE''LE''LE'";
  • "'LE''LE'";
  • "'LE''LE''LE'";

and etc.

{'LE' is for 'Leave Empty'}

I would like to do it in Notepad++, but if there are any other options to do it that'll be a great to know more about them. I also will be glad to hear about any other solutions of this problem.

Thanks whoever for reading this. And I thanks in advance whoever dared to help me. Thank you twice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire