samedi 10 septembre 2022

"cc1plus: error: unrecognized command-line option '-auxbase'" and "cc1plus: error: too many filenames given; type 'cc1plus --help' for usage"

while making a project I was finishing up by trying to run a makefile, but when I ran the makefile I was originally getting the problem "g++: error: CreateProcess no such file or directory". I added my mingw bin folder to the advanced environment variables path in my settings and into my include path on vscode. This hadnt resolved my problem, so I ended up adding the path to where my cc1plus file was, but then this gave me the errors "cc1plus: error: unrecognized command-line option '-auxbase'" and "cc1plus: error: too many filenames given; type 'cc1plus --help' for usage." I cant seem to find any solution to a problem like this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire