vendredi 10 février 2023

Implementing /usr/bin/g++ -DEVAL -std=gnu++11 -O2 -pipe -static -s -o A A.cpp into Visual Studio for task upload

I need to upload a .cpp file for a course application. The code works, i tried their test inputs, but when i upload my file it throws this error

</usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/7/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crt1.o: In function _start': (.text+0x20): undefined reference to main' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status>

On the website it has a list of compilation commands that I assume have to somehow put into my code so the website can process my code? Maybe that isnt even it, this is my first time dealing with this sort of thing, so any help is appreciated.

Tried just putting it into the code outside of main, didnt work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire