samedi 29 avril 2023

OpenGL application not drawing/rendering anything [closed]

This is a very broad question, and I try my best to avoid those, or at least narrow them down so it's easier to fix. However, this problem I cannot seem to solve.

Recently, I rewrote my entire basic rendering engine with more optimized and efficient code. I basically used the old code as a reference to write the new code. However, in my own idiocracy, I deleted the old source code thinking the new one would work straight off the bat. To my dismay, it did not.

The problem here is that OpenGL is simply not drawing anything. I can tell the model loads, but when I move the camera around, nothing...

This could be an infinite amount of problems, so I apologize in advance. I hope it's an easy fix.

Instead of linking the source code in this question, the code is open source: here

This is the latest version of the code. All that is needed to do is open the solution and build. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire