lundi 30 mars 2015

OpenFrameworks Doesn't Compile with c++11, GPGS needs c++11

I'm working on a game that is built using OpenFrameworks.


In it's make files, there is a -nostdlib CFLAG.


I'm trying to integrate Google Play Game Services' c++ sdk


I've copied the GPGS include & libs folder into my "libs project", and added the .a file to OF's PROJECT_STATIC_LIBRARY and the include folder to OF's header search paths.


Now, when I compile the project without adding -std=c++11 to the CFLAGS, I see 2 major errors in gpg.h: 'chrono' in namespace 'std' does not name a type and 'function' in namespace 'std' does not name a type.


But when I add -std=c++11 to CFLAGS, I see 3 major errors in OF code, all stemming from the use of 'dynamic_cast_tag". I've added a picture of ofTypes.h, (from open frameworks), where the error is.


enter image description here


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire