vendredi 29 mai 2015

freeglut Refresh the display and wait before refreshing again

So I'm using freeglut on a C++ program for displaying nodes on a network (it might not be the best option but it's what I have to work with). Currently, I have a 'for' cycle, which goes from 1 to a certain given value, and on every iteration it has the possibility of changing a node's state (their states are represented by the colours of the points on the display). I want to be able to see those changes, before it moves on to the next iteration (so kinda like refresh the display and then make a pause for about 5 seconds) so I was wondering if you guys could help me achieve that... If you need me to elaborate on something, just let me know. And thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire