vendredi 29 mai 2015

QtCreator, C++11 and 'unable to find string literal operator'

I am compiling a QTGUI Application with my own makefile. Everything worked nice when I used the C++03 standard.

Now I need the C++11 standard and get the error:

unable to find string literal operator 'operator"" __ FILE__' "

at the following lines in my window.cpp

connect(ui->myGLWidget, SIGNAL(xRotationChanged(int)), ui->rotXSlider, SLOT(setValue(int)));
connect(ui->myGLWidget, SIGNAL(yRotationChanged(int)), ui->rotYSlider, SLOT(setValue(int)));
connect(ui->myGLWidget, SIGNAL(zRotationChanged(int)), ui->rotZSlider, SLOT(setValue(int)));

I tried to compile my .ui file with the UIC version 4 and 5 and nothing changed. The result of the UIC, ui_window.h has the same errors whenever Qbject::connect(.....) is used.

I can't go back to the old C++ standard and both UIC compilers produces the same ui_window.h file.

How can I get rid of it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire