lundi 30 novembre 2015

How to get part of xml as string

I saw similar questions in other languages but not in QT using c++. I can only get one string which is a xml data. In this string data there are more than one xml. First have instructions for me and the other I should only copy to another file. Like in this example:

<response>
    <path>C:/foo.xml</path>
    <language>en</language>
    <xmlToCopy>
        <someField1>
            <nest1></nest1>
            <next2></next2>
        </someField1>
        <someField2>bar</someField2>
    </xmlToCopy>
</response>

Till now I've been using QString to get substring beggins with "" and end at "" but it's very error prone and slow. Is there other possibilities of getting part of xml between specific fields?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire