samedi 30 avril 2016

Added new library but still eclipse cannot find it

I've been trying to use libtins library in my c++ project,but I'm unable to run it. I compiled libtins from source in /usr/local/lib. In eclipse,in my project, I added in project >> properties >> cross G++ Compiler >> Includes the path of the header of the lib. Then in ... >> Cross G++ Linker >> Libraries I added in the -l field /usr/local/lib/libtins.so and in the -L field /usr/local/lib Then I modified the /etc/ld.so.conf file adding /usr/local/lib and running then ldconfig as sudo to refresh the cache but when I run it still say Building target:

 PacketSniffer
Invoking: Cross G++ Linker
g++ -L/usr/local/lib -o "PacketSniffer"  ./src/PacketSniffer.o   -l/usr/local/lib/libtins.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l/usr/local/lib/libtins.so
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [PacketSniffer] Error 1
makefile:45: recipe for target 'PacketSniffer' failed

Did i miss something?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire