jeudi 28 avril 2016

Implementing a Multi task executioner using Boost Coroutines

I'm searching for a way to use Boost Stackfull Coroutines as a multitask executioner in one single core, instead of using threads. I'm accustomed to develop Python code using the asyncio module and I would like to replicate the same behaviour using Boost Coroutines (Boost.Coroutine2 if possible).

My search at Google returned some old Boost documentation, explaining how I could do it using the Boost.Coroutine lib. For some reason that I not aware of, the current Boost.Coroutine documentation is not equal and does not contain any information that could relate to the old one.

Is there a way for me to use Boost.Coroutines in the same way I use the Python asynchronous Coroutines?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire