vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Visual Leak Detector throwing "Access violation reading location" on ntdll.dll

When I include:

#include <vld.h>;

in my stdafx.h and run my program it says that Visual Leak Detector 2.5 is installed. I can run my program just fine but when it exits I get this error:

Exception thrown at 0x00007FFFB7F57FE7 (ntdll.dll) in CPPAssessment.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00007FFFB8095252.

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.

But I only get this when I enable Visual Leak Detector so my guess is that that is the problem.

I did however find this site: Visual Leak Detector Forums And someone mentions a fix but it leads to a github repo with an vld.cpp file and I don't know what to do with it.

It seems the error was caused by the Windows 10 aniversary update but I am not sure.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire