samedi 24 février 2018

stores 25 even integers into an integer array named intList then displays the array on the screen AND a data file called evenIntegers.txt

Here's my problem: Write a program that generates integers between 1 and 100 and stores 25 even integers into an integer array named intList then displays the array on the screen AND a data file called evenIntegers.txt.

Here's what I have so far:

    #include <iostream>
    #include <fstream>
    using namespace std;

    int main()
    {
    ofstream fout;
    int intList[25];
    fout.open("C:\\classdata\\evenintegers.txt");

    for(int i = 1; i <= 100; i++){

        if(i % 2 == 0) {

        cout << i <<" ";
        fout << i <<" ";
      }
   }

   fout.close();
   return 0;
   }

I am getting all the even numbers from 1- 100, but how do I stick 25 in the array AND displays the array on the screen AND a data file called evenIntegers.txt. I am sick so it's hard for me to concentrate on solving this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire