mardi 30 octobre 2018

Installing/Updating glibc in Visual Studio

I keep trying to run old repos on my new computer but no matter how many re-installations of visual studio, whenever I try to open the assert file from the cassert like so:

Open assert step

I get this error:

Error Message

Now, interestingly (at least for me), the files like "cassert" and "cmath" have both been downloaded while files like "assert" and "math" have not. When looking to just try downloading "assert" it said that "assert" was part of glibc. I'm wondering if there is a step or individual component in the visual studio installation process I am missing. The issue is also that this is a fairly old repo and probably uses a couple libraries which I have forgotten about so if there was a way to download/install a whole library at once that would be ideal.

Thank you for your time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire