mardi 25 février 2020

How to elevate a specific style error in cppcheck

I use cppcheck via the CLI in a continuous integration test parcours. If cppcheck fails, my job fails. Thus, I am limiting the issues cppcheck tests in order to not halt the development completely.

More specifically, I currently use --enable=missingInclude,warning together with some --suppress.

How can I elevate specific, non-error and non-warning issue to let cppcheck fail, e.g. missingOverride, which is of the category "style" ?

  • --enable=missingOverride does not seem to work as enable only accepts error|warning|style|performance|portability|information|all
  • --enable=style is also no option because then I have way too many aspects to take care of to get my CI running again instead of fixing them iteratively

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire