jeudi 29 avril 2021

How to set up a Shiboken2 environment from start to finish?

I'm trying to wrap a simple Qt widget of mine with Shiboken2, but I'm having no luck and the official documentation is not that helpful.

Every guide and tutorial I've found so far covers extensively the code part, but explains very little about the environment.

I'm running Windows 10 and compiling with MinGW 8.10 64 bit, the one installed by Qt. I've installed libclang and correctly set the necessary environmental variables. I've installed PySide2 from pip and also installed the generator wheel from qt page, but I can't get it to work. Do I have to build PySide2 from source?

I'd like to set up Shiboken in a virtual environment, but right now I can't even make the easiest "hello world" binding...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire