samedi 11 mars 2023

Excercise C++ in Visual Studio Code [closed]

I'm currently a freshman and I've been learning programming for a month. The language I learn is C++. But now I have a big exercise that is "Required to build a program "perpetual calendar" that gives a user-selected monthly calendar between 01/1919 and 12/2029. 01/01/1919 - Monday Fourth. Input checking for string values is optional, but input integer values must not cause the program to behave out of order and/or mislead the user. (Simple input: 3 2019)". Because I still don't understand how to do it and where to start? I just started learning to loop and am also learning arrays and functions myself. Can someone guide me? Thanks a lot <3 Simple input: 3 2019 Output : enter image description here

I wish someone could guide me to do this exercise because it's a bit overwhelming for me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire