vendredi 3 mars 2023

Gtkmm 3 ComboBoxText how to disable options?

I have been trying several ways to get this done, but I am stuck, I can access the model, but I cannot access the view part to set the option disabled with set_sensitive I cannot find any example or documentation that mention how to do this. I have a comboboxtext object inside combobox variable, and the id inside id. this is what I did:

auto model = combobox.get_model();
for (auto iter = model->children().begin();
iter != model->children().end(); ++iter) {
    auto row = *iter;
    std::string value;
    row->get_value(1, value);
    if (value == id) {
        // disable the row
        ???
        break;
    }
}

Any help will be very appreciated.

I read the documentation, I asked chatGTP that failed bad :D Found examples but for Gtkmm 4 and are not compatible.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire