jeudi 19 octobre 2023

Install C++ json boost on RHEL machine

I am trying to install json boost (boost_json) library on my linux RHEL machine. I got the latest tar file from boost.org i.e. boost_1_83_0.tar.gz. After untaring the file I ran the following commands.

./bootstrap.sh --with-libraries=json --prefix=/usr/local

sudo ./b2 install

I running the above commands, I did not face any error but boost_json library did not get installed. Requesting you to kindly assist me with installing the boost_json library

Note : I even tried to install boost library with yum but no change

sudo yum install boost boost-devel

Also, I can use the following line and skip the installation but I want to try with the installed library

#include <boost/json/src.hpp>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire