lundi 9 mars 2020

How to import Matplotlib in C++ Makefile

I used this to download everything. I got the directory of where it was located and placed them in my makefile, but my compiler still gives an error that says-

matplotlibcpp.h: No such file or directory    
 #include "matplotlibcpp.h"

I am using C++11 and this is a very simple makefile. All I do is import header files that lead to one function in them. I just need to use matplotlib in main() anyway.

EDIT: I'm trying to install matplotlib in the server but this keeps popping up

>pip2 install python-matplotlib python-numpy python2.7-dev
Collecting python-matplotlib
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement python-matplotlib (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for python-matplotlib

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire