jeudi 29 janvier 2015

qt - cannot get lambda to work

I have the following function in which, I want to prune my std::set<QString> words from words longer/shorter than main_word more than 4 characters.



void Cluster::prune(QString main_word)
{
words.erase(std::remove_if(words.begin(),
words.end(),
[=](QString w){return std::abs(main_word.length() - w.length()) > 4;}),
words.end());
}


I get the following error while building:



d:\qt\tools\mingw48_32\lib\gcc\i686-w64-mingw32\4.8.0\include\c++\bits\stl_algo.h:1176: błąd: passing 'const QString' as 'this' argument of 'QString& QString::operator=(const QString&)' discards qualifiers [-fpermissive]
*__result = _GLIBCXX_MOVE(*__first);
^


I'm a bit confused - what am I doing wrong with this lambda?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire