lundi 27 novembre 2017

Check for winner in connect 4 in C++. 6x7 board

> I hope everyone is doing great, I really don't like posting the whole code but i thought it would help in finding the answer. I am writing a connect 4 code ((Two players)) I tested my code several times  and everything seems  works fine. Still i am facing a bug problem and that is checking for a winner. I would really appreciate some insight on how to go about that, because that is the only thing between me finishing the code.I also have one more question how would i make the check win function stop as soon as one of the players win. So please if anyone can walk me through this problem I would be very grateful.cheers ((Below is the link to the code))

code below

http://ift.tt/2n8diPY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire