mercredi 29 novembre 2017

How to make CMAKE find specific version of lib curl on OSX?

Question is: How do I get CMAKE to set/make the CURL_INCLUDE_DIR be "/usr/local/Cellar/curl/7.75.0/include/"?

No matter what I do, CMAKE only finds the Xcode lib version/location.

My CMAKE file contains:

set(CURL_ROOT_DIR /usr/local/Cellar/curl/7.75.0/include/)
find_package(curl REQUIRED)
message(STATUS ">>> CURL Dir Found: " ${CURL_INCLUDE_DIR})

No matter what I've tried, the above CMAKE code will result in a "CURL_INCLUDE_DIR" of

"/Applications/http://ift.tt/2ngH4C2

Note, utilizing "include(findcurl)" instead of "find_package(curl REQUIRED)" gives same result.

I've resorted to adding

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-I/usr/local/Cellar/curl/7.57.0/include -L/usr/local/Cellar/curl/7.57.0/lib")

to get CMAKE to actually utilize the lib version/location that I want. Is there a better way that I'm failing to figure out?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire