jeudi 30 novembre 2017

redhawk install in raspberry

I create the core framework above the raspberry pie follow the tutorial http://ift.tt/2BA3MIC. I downloaded the latest img file from Raspberry Pi official for website 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch.zip, according to the documentation I successfully come to the installation of the core framework step, but when I make the " make -j 2", the following error occurs, Access to a lot of information and can not get rid of it, could you please tell me how to solve this problem?


error: no match for ‘operator<<’ (operand types are ‘std::basic_ostream’ and ‘const std::basic_ifstream’) return ((std::basic_ostream&) os) << val;

error: cannot bind ‘std::basic_ostream’ lvalue to ‘std::basic_ostream&&’

return ((std::basic_ostream&) os) << val;

thank you very much

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire