samedi 29 décembre 2018

I need help understanding why File.get(ch) in my program does not work as it should. Is there something I am missing? C++ 11

I have been working on a big project for a beginning C++ student. Every other part of it is working , except this list I want the program to have. Basically, I want to create a list that you can choose a number from and it will go its own file and extract the name of the other file from there. Then open the file and display its contents.

I have been trying for a week, several different options to get this to work.

Here is my program I didn't know how to just post code here, the instructions are extremely confusing lol.

The onefile(File for the list) itself has this as its result:

0&Trying$ which is correct.

I am wondering why the File.get doesn't do what it should do and decode that so it would display like:

1) Trying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire