samedi 15 janvier 2022

C++ SFML src/Utility/FileSystem.hpp:8:36: fatal error

I tried to install SFML with the help of this tutorial because I couldn't find a way to install it myself. After I did CTRL + B and Run build & debug I got this error:

⬤  Build & Run: Debug (target: sfml-vscode-boilerplate.exe)

   src/PCH.hpp
In file included from src/PCH.hpp:66:0:
src/Utility/FileSystem.hpp:8:36: fatal error: experimental/filesystem: No such file or directory
  #include <experimental/filesystem>
                                    ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:313: recipe for target 'bin/Debug/obj/PCH.hpp.gch' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [bin/Debug/obj/PCH.hpp.gch] Error 1
Makefile:262: recipe for target 'all' failed
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

✘  Failed!
   Review the compile errors above.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire