I am unable to get the std::map find to locate the correct row in the std::map. The key is a class pointer and I have created a struct (tdEcApplDataMapEq) to compare the class's binary arrays for a match.'
The problem is it doesn't work. I call FoEcApplData::operator== when the find starts. It says the first entry does not a match and then the find returns out pointing to the first item on the std::map list. There is no attempt by find to search the other map entries. Also the one match test failed (false), so why is find saying its a match?
This probably has something to do with the std::map declaration. std::map says the third argument is for std::less, but I am doing a == vs. <. If I change it to do < the same this happens. It enters FoEcApplData::operator< which return a true on the first check and find search stops with the search pointing to the 1st entry in the list.
How do I get find() to use the custom struct for the search?
My example adds 10 rows to FdTEcApplDataMap. It copies the CDH_DISABLE_XACT182 class into hold for the search later. I then do the find() test using hold as the search key.
Inside CDH_DISABLE_NCTCDNLD
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT181
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT182 <== this is the one I am searching for
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT183
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT184
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT185
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT186
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT187
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT188
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT189
Inside CDH_DISABLE_XACT190
This is the find:
auto hazard = ExcludedCmdDict.find(&hold);
if(hazard != ExcludedCmdDict.end())
{
std::cout << "found it " << hazard->second << std::endl;
}
This is the compare function being used:
bool FoEcApplData::operator==( const FoEcApplData& FoEcApplDataObject) const {
if(myNumOfBytes <= FoEcApplDataObject.NumOfBytes())
{
const EcTOctet* temp;
temp = FoEcApplDataObject.Data() ;
for(EcTInt i = 0; i < myNumOfBytes ; i++)
{
if(myData[i] != temp[i])
{
return false ;
}
}
return true;
}
else // myNumOfBytes > FoEcApplDataObject.NumOfBytes()
{
const EcTOctet* temp;
temp = FoEcApplDataObject.Data() ;
for(EcTInt i = 0; i < FoEcApplDataObject.NumOfBytes(); i++)
{
if(myData[i] != temp[i])
{
return false ;
}
}
return true;
}
}
This is the declaration for the std::map.
/*
Custom less for find on the FdTEcApplDataMap.
Needed since we are using poiners.
Returns - true - match, false - no match
node - pointer to the item you are looking for
node2 - pointer to an item on the list
*/
struct tdEcApplDataMapEq {
bool operator()(FoEcApplData *const& node, FoEcApplData *const& node2) const
{
return *node == *node2;
}
};
typedef std::map< FoEcApplData *, std::string, tdEcApplDataMapEq> FdTEcApplDataMap;
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire