samedi 7 mars 2020

Need help figuring out how to use AES256 decryption/encryption from Crypto++ library

so far I've currently got a dll project setup and I need to get a wrapper function made that uses Crypto++ in order to encrypt and decrypt the contents of files.

Unfortunatly the documentation for crypto++ is very poorly written and doesn't have a easy to understand site that explains function usage all that well. Could I get some help with figuring out what I need to do in order to perform AES256 encryption and decryption on a const char* variable and then return the results?

so far I have the of code for getting the file contents and the portion for handling the contents after its been encrypted/decrypted. I just need to get the portion that actually handles encryption/decryption done

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire