dimanche 8 mars 2020

Trying to figure out how to use Crypto++ for AES256 encryption and decryptiion [closed]

This is the third time I'm having to make this a post about this because for some reason you keep closing my question without giving me a valid response or reason. The last post was closed as a "duplicate" however the duplicate post is from 7 years ago and the example in it doesn't work at all anymore. as for the official doccumentation for Crypto++, its not been much of any help at all. So thats why I'm here.

I'm not going to keep retyping this to try and get some help over and over so I'm just going to post a link to the last one I made. its a pretty simple question and I'd just like to get an answer and be on my way.

Need help figuring out how to use AES256 decryption/encryption from Crypto++ library

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire